Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Joke of the day

Read it somewhere just sharing it..

A millionaire kept live alligators in the pool behind his mansion. He had a beautiful unmarried daughter, and decided to throw a huge party for potential suitors. During the party he announced, "I will give one million dollars or my daughter's hand in marriage to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators."
As he finished speaking, there was the sound of a large SPLASH! There was a man in the pool swimming with all his might, with the crowd cheering him on. Finally, he made it to the other side unharmed.
The millionaire was impressed. "My boy that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! I will now keep my bargain. Do you want my daughter's hand in marriage or the one million dollars?"
The man said, "Listen, I don't want your money. And I don't want to marry your daughter. I want the person who pushed me into the water!"

No comments: